When you trying to add an app from store you might get below error. In order to fix this there are two things to be done.
Task 01. Configure App Managements and Subscription Settings service in SharePoint
Task 02. Configure DNS server to support app URLs
Below blog post will be focused on Task 02 where you configure DNS record in DNS server.
- Open DNS using MMC then right click your domain and select add new CNAME
- Once you got prompted to enter record details add *.app as the alias name and as FQDN of target host as your domain name (in my case its silab.int)
- After successful addition of DNS you will find the record as below.
- Now from the DNS end you are ready to go. Verify the entry by ping blablablaa.app.silab.int
- Make sure you configure the App Management and Subscription Settings services (both) in SharePoint before adding the app URLs.